GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- Sessions: A website visit, or session, is defined as a group of interactions one user takes within a 30-minute time frame. This metric measures the number of people that have visited your website (the percentage below this metric is the % change vs. the same time period last year).
- New Users: A visitor that is experiencing the website for the first time (new prospects).
- % New Sessions: The percentage of sessions that are first-time visitors to the website.
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of all visitors to a website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page, without taking any action; indicates a lack of interest (they didn’t find what they were looking for).
- Pageviews: Total pageviews tell us how many unique pages were viewed (or the page "loaded") during the specified date range.
- Pages / Session: The total number of pages viewed divided by the total number of visits (sessions) during the same timeframe; indicates if the user is finding the site/content useful and searches for more pages/content.- Avg. Time on Page: The average number of time spent on each page, an indication of engagement.
- Total Goal Completions: A goal completion, aka conversion, is any pre-determined action users take that indicates a "lead" (a contact form submission for example).
- Abandonment %: Percent of people to begin a goal but fail to complete it.
-Conv Rate: The percentage of all website visits who (convert) take the desired actions (i.e. contact form submission).
GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Acquisition & Behavior
- Total Events: We are tracking many different categories of events on the website, and each event represents an engagement element users take during their journey. Examples include button clicks, clicks on social media icons, scroll depth (how many users scrolled 25/50/75/100% on each page), etc.
- Goal Conversion Rate: The percentage of all website visits who (convert) take the desired actions (i.e. contact form submission).
Glossary of terms
- Cost: The total budget spent during the defined date range.- Impressions: The total number of times your ads were viewed by end-users.
- Clicks: The total number of times your ads were clicked on by users.
- CTR: Click Thru Rate is the percentage of impressions that received a click.
- Search Impression Share: The percentage of impressions that your ad received compared to the total number of impressions your ads could get; an indication of the “opportunity” we have to reach additional visitors.
- Average CPC: The average cost per click is the amount you've paid for your ad divided by its total clicks. If your ad receives 2 clicks, one costing $0.20 and one costing $0.40, your average CPC for those clicks is $0.30.
- Average CPM: The cost for every 1,000 impressions on your ads.
Toggle The Menu
This dashboard is the embed version, so the view is a bit different than viewing via Data Studio dashboard.
Toggle the various pages of this on-page dashboard by utilizing the menu in the bottom left hand corner.
UPDATING LIVE DATA
This dashboard is updated to show live data every 15 minutes, so please patient as it loads.